lundi 28 décembre 2015

New Year kit

Hello!
I made a new kit for a designer challenge at Pixel Scrapper (but it doesn't suit the rules about the word art pieces),
Here it is:
or

7 commentaires:

  1. Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful 2016!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How perfect. THANK YOU.
    I wish you health and happiness in 2016.

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So sweet thanks so much.
    Wishing you many blessings in 2016!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks you very much , Liza , I like it - I am french
    Have a good year 2016. kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you so much!! Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2016 :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comments.
If you dont have time to comment, then you can put a tick in the Thank You box.