mardi 1 décembre 2015

December Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

Hello! I have a gift for you ;)
This is a tiny kit for December blog train, theme is "Let's Festive".


You can find all the participants at the forum.

5 commentaires:

  1. Thank you very much! I love the candle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the frames, ribbons, candles and tree!!! All are so pretty!!! The papers are lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, everyone has knocked this one out of the ball park (as usual !!! lol) .. I would like to thank each and every one of the designers for a year of fun and freebies :) Thank you so much .. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous 2016 xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for sharing your creations with us. :) I hope 2016 will be a great year for you. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comments.
If you dont have time to comment, then you can put a tick in the Thank You box.