jeudi 15 octobre 2015

October SNP Blog Train

Hello!
This is that time again for the SNP blog train.
Here are all the participants:

and here is the mini I made for you:
or

8 commentaires:

  1. Neither of the links are working...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Links are ok for me and I saw there are more of 160 downloads, so links are working Melly. But sometimes, the web is so strange...

      Supprimer
  2. I tried thru Firefox and downloaded fine. Just a Google thing I guess. Thanks for letting me know OK on your end and thanks again for the gorgeous kit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the rain drops!!! They are so unique!!! Love the frames, leaves and pumpkin!!! The papers are just beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comments.
If you dont have time to comment, then you can put a tick in the Thank You box.