lundi 1 juin 2015

Pixel Scrapper June Blog Train

Hello!
I have a mini kit for the Pixel Scrapper  Blog Train, theme was England.
I began the kit last month but forgot it :( and now didn't have time, but finally made this:
(I used several of the patterns I shared on the blog, so you can see them with others colors than blue and white)
or

You can find all the participants in the forum at Pixel Scrapper, right here ;)

I don't understand a rude comment on 4shared by Karen B.
I uploaded the kit with 2 uploaders, it means a lot of time to do that (and for the patterns I shared, you can find 3 links)! You can choose between MediaFire and 4shared (not Box.com because they don't like a lot of dl and block them)
If you don't like 4shared Karen B, why do you click on this link?
If you are only able to comment with a viper's tongue, please, go away!
Sorry, but I was very angry to read her comment, not to give a little thank you but only to say she didn't want to dl with 4shared! 

11 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for being part of this blog train and sharing with us! I have been meaning to put my London pics into a scrapbook and this is the perfect motivation!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your part to the blog train is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are very kind with your share....thank you so much!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you very much for your lovely part of the blog train. Brings back lovely memories of my time in Britain.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the flowers and bow!! The iconic bus and phone booth are fantastic!! Love the English flag!!! The frame is lovely!! Love the bee!! The papers are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you so much!! Lovely work

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Firstly, thank you for your beautiful mini kit.
    Secondly about your comment about somebody on 4shared.
    I think you misunderstand the comment- the person is complaining about 4shared and not about you as a person. If you are on the www, you need to have a thicker skin about comments because many people have many opinions and you have to learn to take comments on board. Just my opinion!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. @Gigi Thanks for your comment.
    I don't understand why Karen clicked on the 4shared download link if she didn't want to wait 20 seconds! I always give 2 download links.
    Gigi, if you are on www for a long time, you also know that many people like only write bad comments. I think if Karen had written a thank you before, I would have understood.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comments.
If you dont have time to comment, then you can put a tick in the Thank You box.