vendredi 29 mai 2015

Free Blue Papers Pack1

Hi!
If you need only papers and not patterns, I made a pack of 5 blue papers using the five patterns I shared this week with you.
If you want these papers with 2 other colors, contact me and I'll see what i can do.
Here are blue papers pack 1.

2 commentaires:

  1. Trying to download the mediafire files for the last few days...it is not letting me.
    Corri

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Corri!
    Thanks for letting me know.
    I don't know what happened, a friend tried the link for me and she downloaded the pack, and I saw there was more than 20 downloads. I added a new link, hope it will be ok. Thanks for downloading my freebies.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comments.
If you dont have time to comment, then you can put a tick in the Thank You box.